Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) join Veevas newly-designed Sales Development Program (SDP). The goal of SDP is to develop the core sales skills and acumen SDRs need to become top-notch Account Executives upon completion of our 2-3 year program.
In this role, youll drive your own success by generating sales demand and pipeline revenue through inbound and outbound lead development. Well invest in your career growth, teaching you about the Life Sciences industry and SaaS technologies. Additionally, this job will help you build both foundational sales skills and an authentic sales approach.
Upon graduating from SDP, youll be prepared to take on Account Executive roles in our Field Sales organization. This program is a launchpad for a great sales career at Veeva and in cloud technology.
What Youll Do
- Work within a defined territory to generate and qualify new leads and opportunities
- Manage the early sales cycle for opportunities within your territory
- Build trusted relationships with prospective customers; delivering exceptional service and experiences
- Understand prospects needs and recommend the right Veeva products and solutions
- Coordinate closely with Account Executives
- Manage and track activities and opportunities correctly in our CRM
- Rapidly develop your sales skills on the job and through training and event
- 2 years of professional experience that includes Consulting, Customer Success, or Project Management
- BA or BS Degree in a technical major (STEM, Economics, etc.) with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Ambitious and comfortable taking initiative
- Ability to manage time and priorities
- Team player; able to take accountability and direction
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States without limitations or restrictions
Nice to Have
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Experience or demonstrated interest in Life Sciences, Consumer Products, or Technology
- Evidence of civic, board, or community involvement
- Evidence of competitive endeavors
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
- Personalized giving program
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you currently reside in the State of Colorado, relocation would be required for this position.