Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
- You are a Fast learner.
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have strong strategic, conceptual, and analytical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- You are able to manage projects from concept to completion.
- You have strong negotiating skills, within a context of political sensitivity and conflicting interests.
- You are experienced with content management and learning management systems
What skills do I need?
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in a high-performance, hypergrowth SaaS organization, with 3+ years experience in sales enablement.
- Manufacturing industry experience is a plus.
- A strong understanding of the sales environment, including sales content, tools, and training.
- Extensive knowledge of sales enablement technologies, processes, and best practices.
- Extensive knowledge of sales training best practices (analysis, instructional design, delivery, implementation, and evaluation).
- Extensive knowledge of modern sales methodologies, sales process, and buyers journey alignment.
- Highly-developed training, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Expert ability to collaborate and generate a spirit of cooperation while coordinating diverse activities and groups within a team environment.
- Able to build internal relationships with sales and marketing.
- Work with sales leadership to develop, execute, optimize and assess enablement program.
- Leads the creation and deployment of appropriate training, content/sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools to support the sales force.
- Supports product launches by preparing and enabling the sales force to understand and sell our solutions.
- Responsible for aspects of foundational and continuous learning programs for sales, including but not limited to training content creation, scheduling and coordination, creation and deployment or delivery of on-demand courseware, and instructor-led sales training.
- Responsible for tracking and analysis of courseware and sales enablement content usage.
- Supports the buying and selling processes at all stages, from lead generation through win/loss.
- Supports frontline sales managers and sales leadership team in executing effective management disciplines and establishing a sales coaching program.
- Manages various sales enablement projects and coordinates sales enablement activities.
- Communicate enablement strategy and KPIs to stakeholders.
- Sales Team.
- Sales Engineers.
- Customer team.
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.