Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
About Digital First
Drift is a Digital First company, which means Remote is the primary experience for all employees. For the majority of our positions, your location is flexible! If Remote is stated in the job location, that role can be located anywhere Drift is authorized to do business in the United States.
Select roles may require you to be located in a city where we have a Conversation Space (currently Boston, MA, San Francisco, CA, Tampa, FL, and London, UK with more to come across the globe), or work hours associated with a specific time zone. If this is the case, it will be explicitly stated in the job description. Please work with your recruiter and hiring manager to learn more about where Drift is authorized in the U.S. and to determine if you are eligible for employment based on your location.
About the role
As part of the sales leadership team within our Growth segment, you will be managing a team of ~5 Account Executives (AE) closing net new business. Youll lead a team of AEs to achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets.
This role will be located out of Boston, MA or Tampa, FL.
What youll be doing on the team:
- Lead and coach team to consistent quota attainment
- Guide team on best practices for activity, pipelines and forecasts
- Manage the sales funnel from lead to close and create metrics to improve performance
- Serve as a role model and leader within the sales organization
- Actively recruit and hire AEs as team growth warrants
- Participate in training and ramp-up of new team members
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and remote selling environment, driving a comprehensive value-based sales framework
- Exemplify extreme ownership and accountability over your role and team performance
- Analyze metrics and performance of team to identify areas for coaching and improvement
About you and what type of skills youll need
- Bachelor's degree or comparable experience
- 4+ years of experience in tech sales
- 2+ years of sales management experience
- Hands on experience with Salesforce
- Experience using Outreach and/or SalesLoft
- Trained in Force Management
- Proven track record of consistent success as an individual contributor and manager
- Ability to accurately forecast team performance on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Strong work ethic, motivated, and desire to learn
- Embrace and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as a ideal candidate. We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please dont hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background youre coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. Were looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]