Were looking for an experienced Salesforce Engineer to join our growing team. The platform is used across our sales and service teams across the world. We integrate with many internal services to streamline processes, drive additional revenue for the company, and greater value for our customers.
We have a fun and friendly environment where the key objective is getting things done. Our engineers are part of the full process from design, to code, to test, to deployment and back again for further iteration. Across Tripadvisor, weve worked hard to create an atmosphere of Speed Wins minimizing process, shipping products quickly and doing everything to avoid big company paralysis. This is a very bottom-up organization; there are no software architects thinking deep thoughts and directing the action from above. We trust our engineers to come up with, implement and take responsibility for their own designs.
Do you like building features end to end? Do you like working with a large number of different teams? Do you like moving quickly, releasing quality and scalable features, working with other smart and talented engineers? If this sounds like you, wed love to talk to you.
What you'll do
- Take responsibility for all aspects of software engineering, from design to implementation, QA, and maintenance.
- Collaborate closely with product and operations teams to define feature specifications and develop high quality deliverables for our customers.
- Work alongside other engineering groups located around the world - We have teams in the UK, US, and Australia.
- Daily operational support - youll be part of a team that owns these crucial systems.
- Adhere to and continuously improve best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, data integrity.
What we're looking for
- Salesforce certified - at least one of the following - Administrator (inc. Advanced), Architect, Implementation Expert, App Builder, Developer
- Strong knowledge of the Salesforce platforms declarative and programmatic capabilities. Familiar with Salesforce design patterns and best practices.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce-specific development complexities, including governor and rolling limits, order of execution and version control integration.
- Experience with both the Classic and Lightning platforms; knowledge of the different capabilities and requirements of both platforms.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with third-party systems via REST and SOAP APIs (e.g. Docusign, DFP, custom Java integrations).
- Passion for problem solving, engineering and technology
- Commitment to quality and best practice
- Excellent communication skills
- A love of travel is not required, but hey - why not?
What youll get
- Highly competitive salary along with the following
- Annual bonus
- Excellent contributory pension
- Full family private medical cover
- Full dental cover
- Annual wellbeing allowance (e.g. gym membership)
- Personal travel reimbursement
- Critical illness plus full life cover