LeanIX aspires to become the number one SaaS solution to modernize IT architectures. We are well on our good way. Hundreds of well-known brands such as adidas, Volkswagen, Atlassian and Vodafone make better decisions in IT with LeanIX.
LeanIX is not just the product, it is also a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. Yes, we work hard to achieve our ambitious goals. But, we have everything needed to do so. We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development, a modern, airy working environment, and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
LeanIX is the leading vendor in Enterprise Architecture Management and is looking for you as a Business Development (BDR) Manager to lead our dedicated and success driven Business Development team. We are focusing on high quality consultative sales processes with a a clear focus on outbound lead generation. Our BDR team helps our prospects to recognize LeanIX as the preferred choice for modern and pragmatic EA Management.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Design and execute a Business Development plan to grow our footprint in USA
- Drive team success through outbound prospecting efforts
- Ensure quality of sales opportunities as you contribute to a forecasted pipeline
- Build, manage and coach a team of Business Development Reps in North America to get new business opportunities from cold contacts
- Actively engaging in internal training programs to become an expert in the LeanIX product offering and competitive landscape
- Ensure that the Business Development team is following the prospecting process applying the methodology with a high level of activity and the right messaging
- Identify the best practices from the top performing BDRs and integrate them in the system so that they are applied by the whole business development team
- Keep the prospecting playbook up to date with the latest system improvements and the knowledge gathered from the market
- Explore new hypothesis for business development (different target markets, buyer personas, channels, messaging, team dynamics), test them empirically with the BDR team and make data-driven decisions
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 2+ years of experience in leading Business Development and/or Inside Sales, preferably outbound sales
- Capability of understanding customer pain points and communicating business value
- Strong organizational skills and capability to design processes and work systematically
- Ability to coach and motivate a team
- Efficient in working with a sophisticated technology stack (Salesforce, Outreach or SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Navigator).
- Creativity and analytical skills to bring and test new ideas applying a data-driven methodology
- The ability to harness your intellectual agility and an entrepreneurial mindset to demonstrate drive, show initiative, and create the sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients
- Interest in working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to absorb new technology quickly and rapidly adapt to changing business and customer demands
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Fluent in English, Spanish/Portuguese a plus
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.