As an ecommerce company, almost all of a customers interactions with Wayfair and our Specialty Retail & Luxury Brands (Joss & Main, AllModern, Birch Lane, and Perigold) are digital. Thats where the Catalog & Direct Mail team comes in, we visually tell each brands story in print, offering a physical touchpoint in an otherwise online experience. Millions of customers interact with our mail pieces each month, and our team plays a critical role in inspiring our customers, driving them back to site, and ultimately ordering that perfect piece for their homes.
Catalog, in particular, is a new Birch Lane initiative. As a Senior Analyst on the team, you will have the opportunity to drive the strategy, execution and performance of this channel in a high-visibility role. The ideal candidate is strong in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, has excellent written and verbal communication, is results-driven, and excels at multitasking in a fast-paced environment
What Youll Do:
- Own and manage a multi-million dollar advertising channel, including driving the strategy, execution, and performance of the Birch Lane Direct Mail and Catalog program.
- Analyze campaign efficiency & customer behavior data to report on existing initiatives
- Own the end-to-end process of sending out print campaigns: selecting vendors and target groups, deciding on creative formats and printers, and reporting on efficiency and sharing learnings
- Institute rigorous test-and-learn methodology to achieve desired results
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholder teams, including Creative, Data Science, Ad Tech, Merchandising and Business Intelligence to plan, execute, and measure campaigns.
- Negotiate with external vendors (printers and data providers)
- Partner with internal engineering and product teams to automate and digitize direct mail, a traditionally offline channel
- Forge new vendor relationships and work with third-party partners on contract management; meet deadlines of core processes
What Youll Need:
- Bachelors degree in the Sciences, Economics, Business, or other concentrations with quantitative focus
- 2+ years of experience, ideally in marketing, management consulting, startup/tech, finance, and/or strategy. Direct mail/catalog or digital marketing experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in data analysis and advanced Excel usage; excitement about finding patterns in data; knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Excellent critical thinking and verbal and written communication skills - ability to break down and communicate complex ideas and influence senior level and cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to independently own and execute on solutions to complex problems
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, learn quickly, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A desire to win as a team - collaborative team player who wants to see themselves and others succeed and thrive
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.