The Paid Social Prospecting Teams primary objective is to drive new customer growth for Wayfair via our digital partners. We work closely with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and other social platforms to reach our target customers. Our job is to fuel growth for Wayfair by introducing new customers to our email marketing program, giving them a positive on-boarding experience so they have an opportunity to become part of our loyal customer base. We partner with AdTech, Data Science, Creative and other marketing teams to create smarter, more automated, and scalable programs with increased personalization.
What You'll Do
- Own and manage the multi-million dollar Paid Social Prospecting channel for Wayfair Canada, including driving strategy, execution, and performance.
- Serve as an expert on overall Paid Social Prospecting strategy, answering questions and running regular meetings with the Wayfair Canada CMO.
- Analyze and monitor campaign performance, identify trends, and make optimizations to drive improvement; react to deviations from plans quickly and strategically
- Leverage deep analytics to root out cause trends and develop data-driven solutions to complex business problems.
- Design and A/B test new creative, landing experiences, and game changing program initiatives.
- Collaborate with Ad Tech, Data Science, Engineering, Storefront, and Business Intelligence to architect uniquely innovative and value-additive products that enhance business value and customer delight (e.g., internal ad serving platforms, new webpages, measurement stack).
- Build strategic partnerships with external advertising vendors (e.g., Facebook) to test new growth products and advertising tools.
What You'll Need
- 2+ years of experience working in a quantitative and analytical role
- Strong quantitative experience, with the ability to generate insights and solutions or build a story and strategy from large data sets
- Ability to independently own and execute on solutions to complex problems
- Intermediate proficiency with Excel and exposure to structured programming languages such as R, Python, or SQL
- Excellent critical thinking and verbal and written communication skills - ability to break down and communicate complex ideas and influence senior level and cross-functional stakeholders
- An ownership mindset with the ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment with a dynamic bias for action and a get stuff done attitude
- A desire to win as a team - collaborative team player who wants to see themselves and others succeed and thrive
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.