Quickbase is an established market leader and a unicorn software company in the red hot no code software market. As constant change reshapes daily lives, our application development and integration platform frees organizations to flex and evolve by safely connecting people, information and ideas everywhere. More than six thousands organizations use our platform to develop solutions that work the way their people do, safely moving beyond the confines of traditional software development. Supporting more than 80% of the Fortune 50, Quickbase is a leader in Forrester Wave Low-Code Platforms for Business Developers and received the highest score for citizen development in Gartners 2020 Critical Capabilities Report. Quickbase is a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company.
About the team:
At Quickbase, we believe that exceptional employees are not only the key to our success, but also to our customers success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble and highly empowered to drive Marketing excellence. Each team owns its own commitments and outcomes. Our employees enjoy interesting challenges, learn fast, and strive to do the best work of their life.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with Quickbase executives and key industry analysts to convey market-leading value proposition, vision, and differentiated product offerings in a unique and compelling way
- Create a foundational insights-driven AR program strategy that includes engagements across tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3 analysts who cover the low-code and adjacent markets. Create a scaled program that addresses the needs of engaging with market influencers and tier 2-3 analysts
- Elevate analyst insights within the organization to inform business, product, and go-to-market investments. Using insights to create key initiatives, the AR lead will execute a strategic plan that addresses areas of opportunity for the business and/or addresses misperception from the analyst community
- Proactively disseminate analyst insights to relevant teams within Quickbase on a regular basis via internal newsletter and quarterly reviews
- Build an OKR framework for which to track progress toward the goals and intended outcomes.
- Collaborate across various marketing functions within the organization to influence content creation, thought leadership, and activation initiatives
- Regularly and programmatically update analysts on key business, product, go-to-market, and case study momentum via briefings, inquiries, advisory, and newsletters. This will be done by leveraging Quickbase internal stakeholders and leaders to communicate Quickbase market perspective, vision, strategy and offerings. This includes strategy, coordination, prep, execution, notes, debrief, and follow-up tracking
- Prepare all internal Quickbase speakers prior to engaging with an industry analyst
- Identify strategy for and project management of Quickbase participation in key ranking research (Wave, MQ, MarketScape, etc.) and lead the 'offseason' plan for improving placement in reports
- Distill and summarize key findings from industry analyst reports for the necessary parties
Key skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years experience with tech industry analysts, including Gartner and Forrester
- Working knowledge of low code, no code market preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong executive presence and ability to be agile with shifting priorities
- Attention to detail from a tactical and strategic perspective
- Experience managing multiple ranking reports, including Waves and Magic Quadrants
- Experience executing an insights-driven AR program
- Holds existing relationships with key analysts in the low-code market
- Experience working with cloud-based software businesses in the low-code market