We accept applications from remote employees in the following US states: MA, CO, CT, ME, NH, NJ, NY, RI, VT.
edX seeks a highly motivated, intellectually curious Senior Customer Success Associate. Spanish bilingual required.
As a Senior CSA, you will be a key member of the enterprise customer success team, responsible for onboarding new customers in the higher education vertical and Latin American region. Youll be responsible for adjusting the customer journey to account for the unique needs of these customers. This role acts as the primary point of contact in the onboarding stage of the customer journey and is tasked with ensuring an ideal starting point for new edX Online Campus & Spanish-speaking customers.
- Communicate with customers to determine effective implementation strategies for their business needs, educating customers on edXs enterprise tools and systems, and assisting customers with implementation and roll-out strategies
- Collaborate with the wider enterprise customer success team, account management, and professional services to iterate on best practices and ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Act as the primary point of contact for all Spanish-speaking customers
- Support customer/vendor relationships for customers learning management systems or other similar applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to troubleshoot technical errors during the on-boarding process; provide ongoing support once live
- Support the pre-sales process in the higher education and Latin American markets
- Communicate customer feedback to Enterprise Product team to help prioritize feature development and product roadmap and track issues through to completion
- Work with solution providers on behalf of customers to enable successful onboarding and update systems
- Deliver completed orders and documents for rolling out edX learning initiatives for higher education and Spanish-speaking customers
- Design onboarding materials, including best practices guides, step-by-step instructions for payment and facilitation processes, etc.
- 3+ years of experience working with clients in a consultative manner
- Experience supporting geographically diverse customers
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to concisely and effectively convey your rationale and needed actions to engage diverse audiences and influence senior executives
- A track record of taking on end-to-end ownership of client onboarding and success and ensuring results
- Spanish bilingual required
Why youll like it here:
- Were on a mission to unlock our learners potential on a global level, seeking to create a more diverse, equitable and inclusive world.
- We set outcomes that matter and provide value in all that we do, from building meaningful products to serving the edX community.
We understand that applying for a job can be intimidating. Applicants rarely meet every single job requirement, and we know there are many skills and backgrounds that will contribute to success in this role.
That said, if this role looks like a great next step for you, please apply even if you cant check every box. Wed love to hear from you!
edX is the education movement for restless learners. Together with our founding partners Harvard and MIT, weve brought together more than 38 million learners, the majority of top-ranked universities in the world, and industry-leading companies onto one online learning platform that supports learners at every stage. And were not stopping thereas a global nonprofit, were relentlessly pursuing our vision of a world where every learner can access education to unlock their potential, without the barriers of cost or location.