About The Team
You are an equal mix of left and right brain, who looks at your prospect's journey as the guardrails to your acquisition experimentation lab. You know that winning the market is as much about creativity as it is measurement and execution. CAC, LTV, and pro formas are part of your daily vocabulary, and you understand the delicate balance of speed vs. perfection. Youre looking to join a SaaS company in the growth phase as a key member of the leadership team that scales Buildium, Propertyware, All Property Management, and the suite of RealPage products to the SMB market.
There's opportunity to build and optimize - and we have a team who is waiting for us to find that next scaling strategy so we can double down on our investment. Youll join a team of incredibly curious, motivated people where this role in the driver's seat as a key contributor to the overall business.
This role is responsible for all aspects of customer acquisition (online, offline, mobile, and something weve yet to think of!) to create demand, capture it, and partner with sales to turn it into real, recurring revenue; while generating overall awareness and differentiating Buildium in the marketplace.
What You'll Do
- As a critical member of the strategic marketing and company leadership team, you and your peers will help define and drive the overall culture and short and long term success of the business.
- Set the strategic direction of our demand generation and direct response programs that will drive our market penetration. Your team will have the opportunity to support multiple products and brands.
- Uncover the most effective and profitable ways to persuade the fragmented, diverse, and unique SMB audience across the entire readiness curve to engage with Buildium, Propertyware, All Property Management and select RealPage products, ultimately to become a customer.
- Ensure fiscally sound execution of acquisition budget and make sound recommendations for scaling programs with proven ability to drive ROI
- Develop and execute scalable, profitable, and measurable marketing programs that target property managers
- Drive our ongoing strategy around ensuring our web / online experience such that it addresses the needs of our audience and helps move them to the point of deciding to become a customer
- Develop sophisticated email campaigns and mentor team managing marketing automation (Marketo) and database marketing strategy (nurture, customer, and the piping that makes it all possible).
- Lead, inspire, grow, and manage a team of A+ marketers
- Imagining, testing, learning, and scaling the many creative ways that Buildium can acquire new customers
- Collaborate with content, creative and product marketing team members to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all programs.
- 10 - 15 years of relevant work experience
- Passionate about solving puzzles, thinking analytically and experimenting creatively
- Demonstrated leadership skills and passion to continue to nurture and build a team, developing the next generation of marketing leaders
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce CRM, affiliate, and paid, organic, email and social marketing channels and technologies.
- Experience in developing and implementing attribution and LTV models.
- Experience setting demand forecasts and CAC (managing marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results).
- Experience managing teams, but not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get work done.
- You are driven, curious, kind, and have an innate desire to win.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What We Offer
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Parental leave
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Thursdays
- Ping Pong, Foosball, etc
- Free snacks
At Buildium were always looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our team. Our vision is to create a 100-year company with a mission of helping small businesses succeed all while setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. Those arent just words on our wall they are words we live by. We love what we do. We love what were building. And we love our customers. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
Buildium, a RealPage company, is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.