ZoomInfo is looking for a Senior Editor to join our content marketing team and help bring our story to life. A fast-growing global leader in go-to-market intelligence solutions, we encourage creativity, value innovation, and believe in the power of teamwork.
The Senior Editor is an experienced wordsmith with excellent editorial judgment, an aptitude for data-driven storytelling, and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The Senior Editor will shepherd a variety of stories from inception to publication, including blog posts, white papers, podcasts, eBooks, case studies, and more. This role will report to the Senior Director of Content.
- Ideate and edit a variety of full-funnel marketing content that drives lead generation and guides customers through the lifecycle of our product. Turn drafts into sparkling copy by proofreading text for clarity, factual errors, grammatical issues, and overall readability.
- Edit and publish copy for our social media channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Cultivate a consistent voice for the ZoomInfo brand that helps drive brand affinity and tells the world who we are and what we stand for.
- Edit stories that leverage ZoomInfos rich database of firmographic and employment data to produce insightful content about business and economic trends.
- Strategize about storytelling formats and consider the best vehicle for each story, whether its a longform article, blog post, video, or podcast.
- Utilize performance metrics to help guide content selection and production.
- A bachelors degree in English, journalism, marketing, communications, or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years of editing experience, preferably in business journalism
- Excellent copy editing skills and a sense of intellectual curiosity
- Ability to generate original ideas and develop quality content
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interface between marketing, creative, and go-to-market teams.
- Growth mindset with a willingness to receive and provide feedback to improve copy, content strategies, and asset development.
- Well-organized with excellent planning and project management skills.