Located 30 minutes outside of Boston, Desktop Metal (NYSE: DM) is pioneering a new generation of additive manufacturing technologies focused on the production of end-use parts. We offer a portfolio of integrated additive manufacturing solutions for engineers, designers and manufacturers comprised of hardware, software, materials and services. Our solutions span use cases across the product life cycle, from product development to mass production and aftermarket operations, and they address an array of industries, including automotive, aerospace, healthcare, consumer products, heavy industry, machine design and research and development. At Desktop Metal, we believe additive manufacturing, commonly referred to as 3D printing, is one of the most exciting and transformational technology innovations of our time.
The Sr. Financial Analyst (M&A) will work closely with the VP of M&A to analyze and develop financial models for target companies and to work with target companies to integrate the budgeting and forecasting process into the DM infrastructure.
- Support the integration efforts post integration by developing budgeting and forecasting processes for the newly acquired companies that align with the Desktop Metal processes.
- Support the purchase accounting by support valuation process and reviewing key assumptions.
- Monitoring and reporting on deal costs and M&A budgets
- Participating in due diligence processes where appropriate
- Assist the VP of M&A analyzing and developing long-term financial models for target companies.
- Bachelors degree in Finance or similar subject area, MBA/CPA a plus
- Minimum of 6+ years of accounting/financial experience
- Experience with financial modeling and budgeting processes
- Ability to partner cross-functionally at all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication, analytical and quantitative skills, including high level of attention to detail
- Possesses exceptional organizational skills and a willingness to manage multiple projects within a deadline driven environment
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with ERP Systems and financial planning and reporting tools
At Desktop Metal, innovation is at the core of our DNA. And we believe ground-breaking discoveries are born from diverse teams with unique backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce with equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.