The Industrial Design team enables accessible and productive experiences for our users and communicates the values of the brand through beautiful, functional hardware design. As part of our team, youll collaborate with an interdisciplinary team of designers, engineers, and scientists to make a significant impact on a rapidly-emerging class of products. If you are passionate about delivering great user experiences and have the skills to contribute, we want you to join our team as a Senior Industrial Designer.
Recruiting title: Senior Industrial Designer
- Design beautiful products that people love to use, from idea to production
- Develop design concepts with clear and compelling visual communication
- Prototype continuously and test designs with users
- Manage all aspects of the hardware user experience, from unboxing to maintenance
- Create high quality CAD to communicate design intent
- Collaborate closely with Product, UI Design, Engineering, Manufacturing to develop well-balanced solutions
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience and can share a portfolio of relevant design work
- Experience solving complex problems with engineering and manufacturability constraints
- Demonstrate fluency in aesthetic decision making and an eye for detail
- Able to communicate quickly and effectively with hand sketches
- Highly capable in 3D CAD, Keyshot, and Adobe CC
- Comfortable prototyping using a variety of methods
- Hold a university degree in Industrial Design (related design or engineering degrees considered)
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.