Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North Americas fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it!
We are seeking a results-oriented Senior Key Account Executive responsible for developing & maintaining existing customer relationships. This role will proactively engage in the day-to-day management of the account including issue resolution. They will become the customers advocate within Acquia crafting a positive customer experience that ultimately results in the renewal of the subscription.
As the Senior Key Account Executive, you will...
- Develop and execute a large account, multi-LOB development strategy for a named set of Acquias enterprise level customers with a goal of growing Acquias digital experience platform subscription business (Experience Factory and Marketing Hub)
- Lead a cross-functional team of Acquia colleagues and partners to deliver outcome-oriented digital experience solutions that drive full subscription renewal attainment and incremental subscription and services revenue
- Ensure that all technology and business delivery expectations are met with the goal of improving NPS
- Maintain account retention while providing outstanding customer service and developing client relationships
- Identify and close new opportunities within existing customer base
- Create and execute on a territory plan to drive customer retention and upsell opportunities
- Exceed monthly/quarterly growth and renewal goals
- Coordinate with business users and procurement to ensure timely renewals
- Update and maintain Sales database as appropriate
- Proactively drive accounts with minimal over sight
- Ability to balance multiple systems and administration at once
- Minimum of 5 years working in an account management role providing tech solutions to large enterprises
- Strong leadership, teamwork, communication & cross-group collaboration skills
- Ability to proactively drive accounts with minimal over sight from sales or senior management
- Consistent track record of sustaining & growing complex relationships including closing the renewal, up sell / cross sell opportunities
- Has owned & exceeded a Quota
- Incredibly detail oriented, ability to prioritize.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment
- MS Office knowledge including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other CRM tools
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.