Senior Manager, Digital Merchandising, Birch Lane
Wayfairs Specialty Retail Brands (AllModern, Birch Lane, Joss & Main) target the $60B specialty furniture market and are incremental to Wayfair LLC. These brands provide a tightly curated assortment of highly stylish and elevated quality products for the style-obsessed specialty customer.
The Senior Manager of Digital Merchandising is responsible for defining and launching brand-elevating digital experiences to support content and merchandising priorities. As an expert on how our customers shop, the Senior Manager will lead cross-functional efforts to build landing experiences that inspire customers to visit, convert and come back.
The Senior Manager reports into the Head of Content and will be responsible for sharing relevant data on customer shopping behavior to inform go-forward content strategies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Own all brand touchpoints on site - ensure they reflect the latest Brand guidelines and are optimized for customer experience
- Partner across Merchandising, Content, Creative, Promotions and Product teams to build and launch high quality digital experiences to support seasonal product and content messages.
- Drive the learning agenda for inspirational site experiences; Use data and analytics to develop best practices for creative treatments, landing experiences and site placement.
- Use internal data and customer insights to influence the Product teams roadmap; Advocate for new and/or improved site experiences to drive inspiration and engagement for the Birch Lane customer.
- Clearly communicate site plan and vision to the Creative team through compelling creative briefs; Track execution to ensure delivery of a cohesive product story and customer experience.
- Partner with CMO and Marketing Brand Manager to ensure marketing channel landing pages are optimized to drive conversion and monetization and are supporting our broader Brand strategy.
- Manage 3rd party integrations, as necessary.
- 5+ years of experience working in e-commerce merchandising, preferably in the Home or Fashion industry.
- A deep understanding of and curiosity about consumer behavior
- Demonstrated balance of being highly analytical and originally creative
- Innovative problem-solving skills - break down complex ideas and generate insights and solutions
- A track record of taking on big challenges and delivering results despite obstacles and limited resources
- Strong verbal and written skills including distilling data into compelling, insight-led presentations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence senior-level stakeholders
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.