Senior Onboarding Associate, Supplier Acquisition & Onboarding
Who We Are: Looking for a company that inspires and challenges you, where you can be part of a collaborative and driven team? Were seeking highly analytical, passionate, and self-motivated individuas to join our North American Retail team. Supplier Acquisition & Onboarding (SA&O) at Wayfair is a nimble, fast-paced, ambitious team and drives real-time, material impact on the business. You must have an interest in innovating to solve business problems creatively and a willingness to hit the ground running.
For this role, we are seeking a problem-solving, entrepreneurial individual to manage the supplier onboarding experience for our North America Supplier Acquisition & Onboarding program. In this role, youll work with external partners, our suppliers, and internal cross-functional teams to set up and onboard suppliers onto Wayfair. You will own the overall flow, from the start of the supplier onboarding journey to the supplier being live and selling on the Wayfair platform. You will be working closely with senior members of the organization to influence and execute the strategy for the program overall.
What You'll Do
- Execute the steps necessary to setup suppliers on Wayfair
- Communicating with suppliers (email, phone) as needed throughout setup process
- Managing relationships with our external partners who provide supplier leads
- Problem solve challenges or trends as they arise
- Report on progress of the Onboarding team, including successes and learnings
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive a better supplier experience
- Influence the strategy and planning for the Onboarding team
- Manage one (or more) associate(s)
What You'll Need
- 2+ years out of undergrad with relevant work or internship experience (strong preference for experience within an e-commerce organization)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of seniority, both internally and externally
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Collaborative by nature; ability to build relationships and buy-in to drive change effectively in a positive manner
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Analytical thinker who looks for and finds answers in the data
- Ability to hit the ground running a self-starter capable of achieving specific targets
- An entrepreneurial spirit and mindset
- 1+ years of management experience is a plus, but not required
- Experience in SQL is a plus, but not required
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.