We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We use technology to create great experiences for sports fans.
Since our founding in 2012, DraftKings has been defining what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. To help us achieve our goals, we are building a dynamic team in Boston. Do you love working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving? Are you able to use creativity to help solve problems that dont have clear solutions? If so, then we think you will love working with us.
The strategy behind the game.
We are developing our systems and support to provide game-changing experiences for our users. In that vein, we are looking to hire for our Problem Management team. The Problem Management organization is responsible for tracking production incidents, reporting production incident trends to engineering leadership, and developing best practices for the engineering team.
What youll do as a Senior Problem Manager on Problem Management:
- Help to continuously define and improve the Incident Response Process for DraftKings Engineering.
- Continuously monitoring and updating the roadmap priorities with management.
- Work with leadership to help define standards for incident mitigation.
- Ensure standards are maintained within engineering organization.
- Communicate with stakeholders as necessary about status, resolution, and success criteria for incidents.
- Record and document all timelines, action items, and resources required for incidents.
- Help with the Root Cause Analysis process and share information requests to technical resources involved.
What skills you will use:
- Solve complex problems with information technology software and hardware.
- Maintain incident logs and process incident reports for review with management.
- Develop procedural runbooks for various Production Incident resolutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to translate high-level objectives into tactical tasks that can be executed upon.
- Familiarity with PagerDuty and Atlassian is a plus.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.