Senior Product Manager, Ad & Content
Tripadvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At Tripadvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
Tripadvisors B2B Product team is seeking a data-driven, technically-savvy Senior Product Manager to support Tripadvisors Advertising and Partner Solutions (TAPS) business. This role will be responsible for developing scalable, engaging media products within our core web and mobile experiences to connect our advertisers and partners with Tripadvisors leaned-in community of consumers and businesses alike. You will be responsible for building features that make our ad and content product suite more appealing to our partners by delivering on advertiser objectives to ultimately drive revenue for the business. This may include everything from increasing awareness, engagement, intent, and action along the user journey, to building experimentation frameworks and new ownable content experiences. We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, organized, self-motivated, and results-driven candidate who is comfortable pushing boundaries and building innovative solutions.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of engineers, strategists, designers, analysts, and brand partners to evaluate and develop the most impactful ad products.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with key stakeholders to learn about client needs and identify product solutions.
- Investigate technical feasibility for new products to write requirements, product specifications, and define key milestones.
- Manage resource allocation, ticket creation, and sprint planning.
- Work directly with internal engineering teams to manage the development stage of products and feature creation.
- Outline and conduct testing to inform measurement and benchmarks prior to commercialization and rollout.
- Partner with strategy stakeholders to support communication, transparency, and feedback on the ad product roadmap.
- Monitor and measure performance and revenue metrics across the existing ad product suite to inform product maintenance, iteration, and prioritization.
- Partner with internal teams to support product commercialization and technical capabilities.
- Support internal workflows, processes, and resources to ensure seamless end-to-end project management.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, UX/design, or software development, preferably at a publisher, platform, or media company
- Keen understanding of technical requirements and feasibility
- Ability to synthesize project scope and communicate with engineering teams
- Strong understanding of media landscape and ad technology ecosystem
- Comfortable operating at the intersection of consumer product and business product
- Excellent project management and organizational skills to manage multiple projects at once
- Strong communicator with an ability to facilitate cross-team collaboration
- Comfortable with advanced data and analytics skills, advertising technology and platforms, and Airtable system architecture
- BA/BS in Business Analytics, Marketing, or other related field; MBA a plus
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at [email protected].