Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and will have 400 employees in the Framingham office by the end of the year. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates. Our expansion has created the need for a talented Senior Product Manager to join our Product team. If you are an experienced product manager looking to take your career to the next level because of an amazing product suite, keep reading!
The Senior Product Manager will play a critical role on our Product team to drive continued company growth. The ideal candidate for this role has experience working as a product manager and will partner with key areas across the business to drive new development ideas from inception to delivery.
Responsibilities for you to tackle include:
- Work with internal teams and clients to generate ideas around new data, functions and features to integrate into the product(s) you’re responsible for
- Analyze ideas and bring recommendations to leadership for prioritization to build a clear vision for the product(s) you’re responsible for to satisfy unmet customer needs and emerging challenges
- Manage and groom your product(s) backlog to deliver an impact to customer experience
- Define requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria for product data, functions and features
- Oversee implementation, release workflow and deadlines
- Manage and support the go-to-market teams, including sales, marketing, and customer experience, to drive updates on product release items
- Measure usage and adoption across the product(s) you’re responsible for
Success in this role will be driven by:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management or some other related field is preferred
- 7+ years of product management experience, preferably in healthcare or working with data software products
- Team oriented and able to collaborate and work across key stakeholder groups, ranging from software engineers to analysts to account executives, to drive B2B product initiatives
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend effective action plans
- Eye to leading business metrics, specifically including revenue generated from individual products
- Ability to effectively influence engineering approach and decisions
- Track record of delivering quality work on time
- A customer-centric approach that is based on empathy and passion for high quality and high value user experience
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to drive company revenue and client retention
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- DefinitiveCares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.