Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. Were taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that well deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future. Toasts Guest Pillar is furthering this mission by building an all-in-one platform that restaurants will rely on to reinvent their hospitality and thrive in the new digital era. We do this while deepening the connection between guests and restaurants.
Bready* to make a change?
The restaurant industry is undergoing a dramatic shift to digital transactions. We see a massive opportunity to improve Toasts digital ordering products by harnessing our guest data platform to personalize our guests experience. In doing so, we will create a more convenient and delightful ordering experience for guests, build more loyalty between guests and their favorite restaurants, and build a more sustainable business for our restaurants.
Your role will be to lead the end-to-end product vision for how we capitalize on this opportunity. You will partner with engineering, UX, and stakeholder teams to set a vision for how we identify more guests at the start of their journey; our technical approach to storing, retrieving, and generating insights from guest data; and how we can deliver a more delightful guest experience by bringing those insights to bear.
About this roll*:
- Develop a deep understanding of our data structures and technical architecture, so that you can both influence their evolution and plan your roadmap accordingly.
- Craft a simple yet delightful user experience, in partnership with your UX and engineering counterparts.
- Drive alignment between your product vision and related projects across the Guest Pillar, Data Platform, and Data Science.
- Develop strong empathy for and familiarity of the needs and challenges of your customers.
- Drive purpose and clarity for your team, stakeholders, and leadership through strong written and verbal communication
- Set ambitious goals, and use your persistence and creativity to meet them.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- A track record of delivering results for customers as a product manager.
- Deep understanding of agile product methodologies and best practices
- Ability to earn the trust of your peers through strong listening, communication, and judgment.
- Team-orientation, a strong sense of ownership, and a laser-focus on producing impact above all else.
- Strong familiarity with APIs, microservice architecture, and data structures.
*Bread puns encouraged, but not required