Who We Are:
Neurala is a pioneer in custom vision artificial intelligence. On a mission to make vision AI more accessible, Neurala is the company behind Brain Builder: a SaaS platform that dramatically reduces the time, cost and skills required to build and maintain production-quality custom vision AI solutions. Founded in 2006, Neurala’s research team invented Lifelong-DNNTM (L-DNN) technology, which reduces the data requirements for AI model development and enables continuous learning in the cloud or at the edge. Now, with customers in the drone, robotics, smart device, industrial inspection and AI professional services verticals, Neurala’s technology has been deployed on 30 million devices globally.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the research and business teams to develop new algorithms for new products and services
- Oversee the construction of specific datasets.
- Work with a variety of data types including static images, video, and audio.
- Transfer technology into products
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have a MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Neural Networks, Deep Learning, and Reinforcement Learning.
- Must be fluent in C++, Unix/Linux environments, CUDA and OpenCL skills as a plus
- Knowledge of machine learning frameworks.
- Fluent in English.
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Track record of research excellence or significant product development.
- Knowledge of application areas, such as computer vision or natural language processing, is a plus.
- Excellent communications skills.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected Veterans, and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected characteristic.