LeanIX aspires to become the number one SaaS solution to modernize IT architectures. We are well on our good way. Hundreds of well-known brands such as adidas, Volkswagen, Atlassian and Vodafone make better decisions in IT with LeanIX.
LeanIX is not just the product, it is also a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. Yes, we work hard to achieve our ambitious goals. But, we have everything needed to do so. We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development, a modern, airy working environment, and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
LeanIX is seeking a seasoned Senior Researcher & Content Writer with knowledge of the cloud native ecosystem to join our growing content team. In this role, youll join a global editorial team that delivers high-quality content to help drive the success of LeanIX.
Our ideal candidate will have experience working in the IT industry as a practitioner, consultant, research manger or journalist with experience in the cloud native industry and/or enterprise architecture. You wont be daunted by terms like IT Management, IT Transformation, Kubernetes, multi-cloud governance, microservices, the 6Rs, DevOps, and more. Youll embrace the technical knowledge about cloud native and enterprise architecture to develop deep and thorough content and become an expert on the topic.
Youll be responsible for writing, editing and proofreading our blog posts, white papers, e-books, posters, case studies, landing pages, videos, and more. Your copy will be concise, support our brand messaging, and written in a creative way that tells stories to support our customers journey.
As a seasoned Senior Researcher & Content Writer, your content will help drive conversions through the marketing funnel and create new pipeline opportunities. If youre interested in making an impact at a high-growth, agile company, this opportunity is for you!
- Write clear and relevant content on topics including cloud native technologies, enterprise architecture, cloud governance, IT business transformation, EA industry trends, among others.
- Use SEO best practices including keyword research and links to ensure copy is optimized for organic search.
- Use our CMS for content production for the LeanIX website.
- Work with the graphics design team to help illustrate content using visuals.
- Collaborate with the social media team to promote content on social channels and increase visibility.
- Develop new ideas to help the team plan, schedule and publish content on a regular basis.
- Ensure the content meets the style, grammar, tone, and design of LeanIX standards and framework.
- Work closely with the online and product marketing teams to update and create new thought leadership and campaign-driven content.
- Help cross-functional teams with copyediting requests.
- Use metrics and a data-driven approach to analyze key content resonating with the audience while also finding gaps on topic coverage.
- Develop thorough knowledge of LeanIX product offerings and apply learnings to content
- Native English speaker and writer; German, Spanish and French fluency a plus.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of research and writing experience in the tech industry as an IT consultant and/or practitioner, content writer, technical copywriter, content marketer or a similar role with an established portfolio of published work
- Experience in research teams / backoffice teams of Management Consulting companies is a plus
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience conducting research and interviews of internal and external sources
- Able to meet deadlines while paying attention to details
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Experience with developing creative copy for marketing programs including email nurture campaigns and landing pages
- Knowledge and experience with writing and producing video content a plus
- Ability to work closely and collaborate with global cross-functional teams within the marketing and sales departments for both German and English-speaking colleagues
- Hands-on experience with tools including HubSpot, Google Analytics, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Seismic, Adobe Premiere a plus
- BS/BA degree in journalism, communications, English, marketing or related field
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.