Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, Definitive Healthcare is on an incredibly exciting trajectory. The company has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years and has over 400 employees. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates.
Our expansion has created the need for a Senior Sales Executive to join our New Business sales team to help take us from the small startup we were to the industry leading company we are becoming. If you love the idea of selling a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
What you’ll do:
You’ll run the entire new business sales cycle; your outbound effort will be complemented by inbound leads and inside sales support as you research prospective customers, develop outreach strategies, identify prospects, demo decision makers, and close business. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and driven sales professional looking to take their sales career to the next level!
- Research, identify, and connect with individuals and corporations who would be strong prospects for Definitive Healthcare solutions
- Partner with internal Marketing and Inside Sales teams to follow-up on all leads within your assigned territory
- Build and nurture relationships with prospects and key stake holders in Marketing, Sales, and the C-Suite to identify opportunities and secure new business
- Manage all facets of complex sales cycles
- Conduct online product demonstrations
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Accurately forecast opportunities and update the CRM
What you’ll need:
- BA or BS degree
- 5+ years of individual quota carrying/closing sales experience
- Documented evidence that you are top producer
- Ability to maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Consistently meet or exceed quota responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to close large deals
- Develop and close multi-year subscription contracts
- Experience identifying, developing, negotiating and closing large-scale deals
- Proactive, needs based selling across an enterprise
- A powerful work ethic with tons of energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Support from talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match