Senior Software Engineer (Full-Stack Web)
Are you looking for a role where you can influence the digital transformation and web presence for a beloved athletic brand? At ASICS Digital we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Full-Stack Web) to help build solutions that drive the global business and digital engagement of our esteemed brand.
In this role youll be part of a small team helping us achieve our Marketing Technology initiatives. You will become relied upon to build and maintain systems that support our digital marketing channels - particularly ecommerce - with personalization and A/B testing as key areas which you will support. Along the way, as you develop rapport amongst your teammates, you will implement optimizations to how we build, maintain, and improve our software.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global eCommerce platforms, and supporting digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
Please note: this role is remote-friendly, with working hours based on Eastern Time (Boston/New York).
- Learn our marketing systems and implement performant, reliable technical patterns within them
- Solve problems by working with Product Managers, Quality Assurance Engineers, UX/UI Designers, and fellow Software Engineers
- Offer technical leadership, mentorship, and onboarding help to others
- Contribute to the development of the engineering organization by sharing ideas during team meetings and discussions.
- 2+ years of experience with CMS systems (Wordpress, Adobe Sites, FirstSpirit, or similar), particularly creating templates and working with different types of assets.
- Extensive experience with APIs and databases (JSON, OCAPI, headless commerce/cms).
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience
- A/B Testing experience
- Familiarity with frontend libraries, build tools, and modern patterns/frameworks (jQuery, React, Webpack/Grunt/Gulp, Progressive Web Applications)
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
Become a part of the ADI community:
ADI is taking active steps towards becoming a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We aim to engage in D&I work that permeates our organization and all employees are expected to be actively involved.
-ADI is a strong, global community where we collaborate and care for each other.
-We value a diversity of opinion, everyones input, and increasing the number of voices at the table.
-Youll have the opportunity to join the D&I task force, participate in affinity spaces, learn and grow on your anti-racist journey. We all need to know what anti-racist is so that everyone can talk about what it actually means.
-We center our employees as full people. We dont just accept difference, we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Equal Opportunity Employer Description:
At ADI, we dont just accept diversity we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. ASICS Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.