We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
The vision behind the game.
DraftKings is passionate and talented in using technology to create a distinctive edge on behalf of sports fans everywhere. The Site Reliability Team is the grease that keeps the software development process for all of DraftKings engineering moving. Your team will develop software to remove manual processes from the development process and reduce the complexity of releasing software in a highly regulated environment. You will deeply engage in the entire Agile development lifecycle from design and implementation to testing and monitoring.
What you'll need:
- 8+ years of experience managing teams in distributed software development
- Strong knowledge of OOP and REST design principles
- 4+ years of relational database experience
- Ability to grow engineers through skills mentoring and career-path guidance
- Demonstrated experience creatively solving challenges and delivering tools and creating processes that are valued by other engineering teams
- Experience with Amazon Web Services is preferred
- Bachelors degree in a technical major is preferred
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.