We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
DraftKings is seeking to hire a Software Engineering Manager to lead one of its core engineering teams. The DFS Sports Platform team provides real world sports data and fantasy scoring for multiple DraftKings products. It is responsible for processing real time information from our external stat provider partners and providing this data for use across all DraftKings product offerings. We expect this manager to work closely with the teams current Senior Lead Software Engineer, and the Director of DFS to grow this team to be the source of all canonical sports data used within DraftKings.
What you'll do as a Software Engineering Manager:
- You will lead a team of engineers that is responsible for providing canonical sports data and fantasy sports scoring for multiple DraftKings products.
- Establish strong lines of communication with a committed set of stakeholders.
- Grow the members of your team through career management and feedback.
- Drive technical discovery through collaboration with your engineers.
- Implement software alongside your team members when necessary.
- Participate in recruiting and interviewing.
What skills you will use:
- 5 + years experience working in a full-stack environment
- Experience managing a small team of engineers is required
- Experience working with stakeholders and contributing to product definition.
- Expertise with at least one object-oriented language like C# or Java
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.