Located 30 minutes outside of Boston, Desktop Metal (NYSE: DM) is pioneering a new generation of additive manufacturing technologies focused on the production of end-use parts. We offer a portfolio of integrated additive manufacturing solutions for engineers, designers and manufacturers comprised of hardware, software, materials and services. Our solutions span use cases across the product life cycle, from product development to mass production and aftermarket operations, and they address an array of industries, including automotive, aerospace, healthcare, consumer products, heavy industry, machine design and research and development. At Desktop Metal, we believe additive manufacturing, commonly referred to as 3D printing, is one of the most exciting and transformational technology innovations of our time.
We are seeking a Software QA Engineer to join the team. This position is based out of our HQ in Burlington, MA.
- Develop, manage and execute test plan & test cases for all components of Desktop Metals software
- Manual testing of responsive software on all supported platforms/devices
- Contribute to automation testing and can be flexible
- Adaptive to fast-paced and changing environment
- Bachelor's degree in CS or related field required
- 4+ years experience working in software industry in Quality Assurance
- 2+ years of experience with SahiPro or Selenium automation
- Experience testing web services
- Knowledgeable in HTML and DOM structure
- Experience testing responsive UI elements
- Experience with Jenkins or other CI
- Git/GitHub experience
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with Electron
At Desktop Metal, innovation is at the core of our DNA. And we believe ground-breaking discoveries are born from diverse teams with unique backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce with equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.