We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Join a team that brings people together.
Were scaling rapidly and are searching for a Specialist to support and ensure efficient and effective onboarding of our Customer Experience team. Youll work closely with our talent acquisition, training, and the Customer Experience Leadership team to ensure a smooth and productive onboarding. Additionally, youll ensure our employees are licensed and coordinate new hiring equipment to make the process smooth as possible. Sound good to you? Join us.
What youll do as an Customer Experience Onboarding Specialist:
- Build and execute an effective onboarding program in partnership with the Customer Experience leadership team.
- Help facilitate Customer Experience training schedules and ensure new team members comprehend all materials.
- Partner with Employee Licensing to ensure all employees are licensed in required jurisdictions.
- Define, build, and monitor metrics designed to measure progress across new hire cohorts.
- Monitor employees ramp up metrics for the first 60 days of their employment and facilitate training as necessary.
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience training and onboarding employees is required.
- Previous project/program management experience is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a team environment to achieve a common goal are required.
- The ability to work flexible hours when needed.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.