Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Sr. Customer Advocacy Program Manager to join our team.
Imprivata, the digital identity company for healthcare, is seeking an experienced Sr. Customer Advocacy Program Manager to develop and run our Customer Reference Program and to oversee Customer Advocacy. This person will play a strategic role in identifying and cultivating Imprivata champions and creating mutually beneficial vehicles for sharing their success and accomplishments with the market. The ideal candidate is passionate about bringing technology to bear on healthcares Triple Aim, and genuinely interested in learning how our customers are meeting this goal. A self-starter who is comfortable forging new relationships internally and externally, has a journalistic approach to building relationships and uncovering stories, and the creativity and communication skills to capture and relay the outstanding achievements of Imprivatas customers will thrive in this position. The role will be based at the Imprivata worldwide headquarters office in Lexington (Boston area), MA, USA and reports to the Vice President of Customer Relations and Advocacy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain the vision for Customer Advocacy and Loyalty at Imprivata
- Develop and maintain a Customer Reference and Customer Loyalty program
- Work closely with other customer-facing functions to ensure that the role of Customer Advocacy is clearly understood and well aligned.
- Forge relationships with Customer Education, Sales, Product Marketing and Customer Success teams to help identify Imprivatas most forward-thinking and accomplished customer.
- Act as the steward of Imprivatas customer champions and their success stories
- Recruit new customers into advocate programs, build relationships, and create ongoing engagement by aligning activities that map to their interest and priorities.
- Research and identify technology solution(s) to support this program.
- Support the Imprivata Sales Team by developing and maintaining a database of all referenceable customers, organized by specific profile attributes to optimize reference requests.
- Help maximize the effectiveness of Imprivatas marketing programs (including events, product launches, campaigns, analyst and other activities) by supporting them with customer references and stories.
- Work with Product Marketing, Demand Gen, PR and Thought Leadership to identify customers for case studies, industry speaking sessions, awards, writing content, social media participation and other marketing programs.
- Support the bids and proposals process by providing quotes, testimonials, and referrals options.
- Work with Product Management to identify customers to participate in product development discussions, including our customer advisory board (CAB)
- Coordinate outreach with our Executive Relations VP to support the Friends of Imprivata program
- Ensure management and tracking of customer reference ability status, preferences, activities, and measurable impact of Customer Reference and Customer Advocacy program
- Develop a loyalty program to reward customers for their participation in marketing, sales, and other advocacy efforts.
- Passion for bringing technology to bear on healthcares Triple Aim, and genuine interest in learning how Imprivata customers are achieving this goal.
- Customer-first mentality
- 5+ years experience managing a customer reference program at a B2B software company.
- Manage projects across multiple teams, and work with various stakeholders.
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to build relationships and work with various customer profiles, job functions, and levels.
- Experience working in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding project management and leadership skills, in addition to experience working on cross-functional teams.
- BA/BS degree
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Gainsight, Microsoft Teams
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.