Vistaprints Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers needs, and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, were here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
The Digital Advertising team is looking for a Senior Media Planning Strategist with a deep background in social media and/or video media planning buying to join our Display Team. You will partner with our Channel Strategy Team, Media Operations/ Analytics teams as well as external partners to translate business objectives into impactful media plans that are run effectively to goal. These plans will focus on social media or video campaigns specializing in direct response to meet CPA/ ROAS efficiency guidelines set by the business. While this role will mostly focus on DR marketing, a knowledge of brand-building and mass-awareness media campaign strategy will be useful as well. The ideal candidate possesses an extensive knowledge of media planning, campaign optimization and media analytics with platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest and/or YouTube + other video ad networks.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with Channel Strategists to translate market objectives into localized quarterly media plans.
- Set up, monitor and optimize these paid social or video media campaigns across multiple partners to achieve target CPA/ target ROAS objectives while scaling investments as much as possible.
- Lead ongoing weekly and quarterly reporting on campaign performance, surfacing key findings and trends to the broader team and external partners.
- Utilize Google Analytics and other similar tools to analyze site traffic behavior and both attributed and incremental conversion data for your campaigns.
- Lead execution of holdout testing utilizing conversion lift studies across partners like Facebook, Google, etc. to prove out the incremental impact of media.
- Cultivate relationships with key external partners and identify untapped testing opportunities to evolve our social or video media buying approach.
- Assist media operations team in QA of partner conversion data and pixel set up as needed, as well as partner billing reconciliation each month.
- Look out for market trends and industry benchmarks; build POVs to be shared with broader marketing partners.
- 3+ years demonstrated ability with social media and/or video media planning and buying.
- Deep knowledge of major media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube etc. is critical; heavy focus on direct response campaigns set-up, analysis and optimization best-practices in these platforms.
- Experience conducting partner holdout testing within these platforms.
- Experience with third-party ad servers (DoubleClick),DCO vendors and with research tools such as @Plan or comScore.
- Solid understanding of digital analytics platforms (i.e. Google Analytics) and analytical thinking; emphasis on analyzing data to make informed decisions.
Nice to Have:
- Positive relationship building and interpersonal skills with internal and media vendors.
- Knowledge of brand building and mass-awareness media campaign strategy will be helpful as well though the primary focus will be direct response advertising.
Why Youll Love Working Here:
- Growth and learning. You will be exposed to a wide range of projects in our growing company, work with outstanding colleagues, and get to dig into a diverse set of problems.
- Opportunities to make a difference. Youll be working on projects that can have a real impact on decisions!
- Outstanding colleagues and teammates. You will work with people who are as upbeat, smart, and driven as you are. Our Analytics organization is a distributed team with hardworking professionals from different specializations and backgrounds.
At Vistaprint, we put extraordinary importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure an excellent work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our outstanding sabbatical-like program, Vistabreak, to name a few!
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keanes return as CEO, weve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we build customer value (and delight) through accessible, ground breaking technology. We grow with providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not comprehensive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.