Hi Marley is a purpose-driven SaaS platform built for the insurance industry by people who know and love insurance. Designed to enhance customer trust and loyalty, Hi Marley enables hassle-free communication between the policyholder, insurance carrier and partners through a conversation SMS platform helping delight policyholders and achieve faster time to resolution. The platform uses industry-leading analytics to generate meaningful insights - enabling carriers to drive positive outcomes. Hi Marley has flexible APIs and requires zero integration to get started.
We are looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to accelerate our journey to best-in-class DevOps. In this role, you will lead design and implementation of a complete CI/CD system, with the goal of reducing the cost of releasing new code. You will enable engineering teams at Hi Marley to move faster and with more confidence in the quality of their code.
What Youll Do:
- Design CI/CD systems for our entire technology stack. This includes lambda services, Js React UI Code, Java services, and Express servers
- Implement a robust architecture to move code between several staging environments and production
- Automate infrastructure deployment and management with Infrastruture-as-Code tools such as Terraform and Serverless
- Inspire best practices throughout the organization by designing reference implementations for engineering, consulting on new services, and leading application security efforts
- Triage and respond to production outages, communicating post-mortem findings to the entire organization
- Increase the visibility of the system via logging, aggregation, and analysis
- Innovate with a focus on providing the best possible experience for developers
Who You Are:
- You have a track record of solving large-scale infrastructure projects at a SaaS company
- You have experience or exposure to AWS cloud computing services
- You have experience monitoring and repairing highly critical production systems
- You're passionate about improving our software stack and making the end user experience better
- You have a strong ethical mindset, and strive to do whats right
What Were Looking For:
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of DevOps/SRE focused software engineering experience
- Substantial knowledge of at least one scripting language (bash and nodeJS preferred)
- Desire to learn QA tools (MABL, Postman) as needed
- Desire to learn AWS infrastructure, and implement it with Terraform, Serverless, and other Infrastructure-as-code tools
- Strong organization ability
- Excellent communication skills
Who We Are:
Hi Marley has six permission to play values (Integrity, Inclusive, Compassion, Respect, Gratitude, Coachable) and three core values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
- Max Courage - we encourage our team, our customers, and their customers to dream big, try new ideas and maximize impact by measuring risk.
- Be Humble we lead with appreciation and promote a culture of humility, compassion and openness to learn from anyone, anywhere.
- Ubuntu I am because we are - we believe true success is much bigger than any single individual or company. By aligning our individual aims behind a shared purpose we can achieve our fullest potential, together.
What We Offer:
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, supportive and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering
- A fun, lively startup culture
- Core values-based leadership
- A culture of employee engagement, diversity and inclusion
- Full benefits package including parental leave, a matching 401k program, and medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it
- Competitive salary and generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what were building
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
Hi Marley is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are committed to building an inclusive work environment representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, where all employees are encouraged to be their authentic selves.
Hi Marley participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information, please review the documents under "E-Verify Poster" here: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/OnlineResources.aspx