ezCater is the worlds largest online marketplace for catering a $60+ billion market just in the U.S. Businesspeople use us to find and order great food for meetings and events; restaurants and caterers use us to grow their catering business. Were backed by Insight Partners, Iconiq Capital, Wellington, Lightspeed, and GIC, and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. COVID slammed us, but we responded by finding new customer segments and seizing the rare opportunity COVID offered: when in life does a very successful operation get a do-over? Come help us power Food For Work even better than we did it the first time.
Our Talent Team is highly process-driven and collaborative, and we prioritize candidate experience and efficiency for every candidate. As our Senior Technology and Product Recruiter, youll own the partnership with our Engineering and Product teams to drive an effective hiring strategy. Youll navigate all parts of the candidate lifecycle from sourcing and first interview through hire. This role is integral to the scaling and refinement of our Product, Engineering, Design, and Research teams, which all play a critical role in the growth and evolution of the company. Youll foster best practices to engage and hire diverse candidates all while ensuring a fair, enjoyable candidate experience for everyone we engage with.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion efforts are deeply ingrained in your work in Talent and recruiting, and youre fully invested in moving the needle at ezCater. Our ideal candidate is motivated to embed themselves in the teams they partner with, while being a sponge and learning as much as possible. This will give you the exceptional ability to find, attract, qualify, and hire amazing people. You will have plenty of autonomy and ownership of a high-priority req load, and your hustle, poise, and organization will enable you to consistently deliver against goals. If the opportunity to join and drive the growth of a high-horsepower startup is what youre looking for, then wed love to speak with you!
What You'll Do:
- Lead the collaborative partnership between the Talent Team, Engineering, and Product departments to drive successful hiring efforts
- Lead full-lifecycle recruiting across a variety of requisitions at once - ranging from individual contributors through management positions within our Technology and Product organizations
- Lead and foster Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) hiring efforts
- Source candidates: list build, message, and engage passive candidates
- Conduct phone screens: interview, qualify, and sell to both passive and active candidates
- Lead meetings: intake meetings to kick off searches, prep meetings to align hiring teams, debrief meetings to make hiring decisions, and many others
- Closing and Hiring: extend and negotiate offers with candidates
- Manage agency partnerships: vet, manage, and calibrate with agency partners
- Collaborate with and mentor fellow team members
- Develop our Employer Brand as a whole and our specific technology/product focused brand
- Represent ezCater and the Talent team as a strong ambassador
- 5+ years of technology recruiting/talent acquisition experience based in in-house/internal talent roles, or a blend of in-house and agency experience
- Incredible organization skills and a demonstrated ability to organize your day for efficiency
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Passion for the role that talent plays in the growth of a business
- Confidence and composure to have direct conversations with candidates, hiring managers, and colleagues
- Intrinsic motivation to grow your career and own your success
- An eagerness and willingness to give and receive feedback, because we all love learning from each other
Starting Salary Range: $91,000 - $117,000
What youll get from us:
Youll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. Youll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life of any age who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and youll get all this: Market salary, stock options that youll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, a great office in the heart of Boston or Denver that you cant use till COVID lightens up, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) once we get back to our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.