The Talent Acquisition Operations team at Wayfair propels the growth of Wayfair by delivering innovative, integrated and scalable technology and process solutions to hire top talent while creating the best user experience possible. The Talent Acquisition Operations Team primarily maintains and optimizes our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse), and plays a key role in testing, implementing, and enhancing our other Talent Acquisition technology at Wayfair. Our technology and process solutions are a key part of the engine that drive Wayfair's ambitious hiring goals.
What You'll Do
- You will play a key role in driving the long-term strategy for the Talent Acquisition Operations team
- You will work with a small yet mighty team that supports a large, complex, global recruiting team that spans multiple hiring areas including corporate and field roles
- You will be a manager-doer who will optimize our cutting-edge Applicant Tracking System, Customer Relationship Management tool, and 3rd party tools to drive more strategic value for the business, implementing best practice standards across the TA function
- You will work with TA leaders and key cross functional partners to propose and drive system and process improvements that align with evolving business needs, deliver results, and enable us to grow and scale
- You will also partner closely with adjacent functions such as Product, Engineering, TA Analytics, and others to ensure the Talent Acquisition function is set up for hiring success
- You will be a part of a growing ecosystem of Talent Tech professionals that are consistently evaluating whether we build or buy technologies that make us a high-performing and effective recruiting organization
What You'll Need
- The team is seeking someone with 2+ years people management experience
- You must be proactive, highly motivated and possess a strong sense of urgency
- You must have experience with various technology platforms, able to configure and troubleshoot as a super admin for an applicant tracking system and customer relationship management tool within an integrated tech stack
- You must be data-driven, organized, detail-oriented and a self-starter
- You must be a strategic thinker who can work cross functionally to understand and escalate upstream and downstream impacts of proposed process and tech solutions
- You are able to parse out technology challenges vs. process challenges, and efficiently come up with successful solutions while meeting (or preferably exceeding) stakeholder needs and expectations
- You exhibit a strong, highly collaborative working style, have great stakeholder management skills, and have a willingness to roll-up your sleeves and execute
- You have the ability to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs
- You must be able to set and meet deadlines and commitments, and have experience facilitating RFP's and developing and implementing new technology and/or process solutions including technical integrations using APIs and Webhooks
- You have strong project management skills and are comfortable objectively collecting and assessing requirements, scoping work effort, and going to stakeholders prepared with an informed (data-backed) point of view on what is and is not possible, with reasonable alternatives if necessary
- Strong analytical and systems skills, familiarity with applicant tracking systems, career websites, search engines and/or other TA and/or HR Technology experience
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.