WHO WE ARE
New to market, incredibly innovative, and already recognized as one of the Boston Globes Top Places to Work, Hydrow is the Live Outdoor Reality (LOR) rowing machine that delivers on-water experiences at home with workouts led by world-class athletes. Engaging twice as many muscles as cycling (86%, in fact), Hydrows interactive technology delivers challenging virtual workouts, including On the Mat offerings like Yoga (Strength, Mobility) and Pilates from gorgeous locations around the world.
Hydrow connects members with an entire community of fellow rowers who experience the rivers and waterways of the world together in synchrony. You, too, can be part of that community. At Hydrow, youll have the chance to shape a company that is disrupting the fitness industry while creating engaging content unmatched in the marketplace today. Sound exciting? Thats because it is!
Our team values diversity in experience and backgroundswe do our best work when we create space for different voices and perspectives. Whatever unique experiences or skill sets you bring, we look forward to learning from each other.
We are looking for a Technical Hubspot Consultant (Contractor) to understand and interpret business requirements, translate them into technical specifications and work with team members to implement and deliver solutions.
The Consultant will also play a key role in ongoing system analysis, maintenance, troubleshooting and best practices recommendations. This role will be on a contract basis.
We are looking for this person to commit to a contract anywhere from 4 to 6 months, potentially longer.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Automation inventory- What exists, what they do, what they touch, how they work, concerns, and manual steps through Hubspot, Zapier, GoogleSheets, Domo, Zendesk, et.
- Hubspot audit for duplicates, outdated info, and race conditions for Contact Properties, Lists, Workflows, and Emails.
- Hubspot integration management and troubleshooting i.e. Shopify, Zapier, Drift, SurveyMonkey.
- Ensuring Hubspots GDPR functionality is set-up and managed properly.
- Hubspot documentation and tutorials- Teach company to fish where we can; Process management/try to prevent getting all tangled up again
- Zapier inventory- Move things out of Zapier that can be handled in Hubspot entirely; Look for race conditions with Hubspot workflows/properties/listsID zaps that Zapier can no longer handle/might hit that limit soon
WHO YOU ARE:
- Strong HubSpot administration experience
- Technical writing/documentation
- Ability to train other Hydrow employees on simpler HubSpot tasks
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Familiarity with APIs, workflow/IFTTT software, or other relevant technical experience
- Interest in systems architecture and automation
- Experience with Zendesk, Zapier, and/or Netsuite
ABOUT HYDROW, INC.
Hydrow is a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate individual differences and recognize that unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and more successful. Hydrow actively seeks applicants who can bring a variety of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds to the team. Hydrow provides qual employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sex, pregnancy, pregnancy-related condition, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, qualified handicap, gender identity, results of genetic testing, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Hydrow may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Hydrow's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Hydrow's use of your personal information.