Hi Marley is a purpose-driven SaaS platform built for the insurance industry by people who know and love insurance. Designed to enhance customer trust and loyalty, Hi Marley enables hassle-free communication between the policyholder, insurance carrier and partners through a conversation SMS platform helping delight policyholders and achieve faster time to resolution. The platform uses industry-leading analytics to generate meaningful insights - enabling carriers to drive positive outcomes. Hi Marley has flexible APIs and requires zero integration to get started.
Hi Marley is growing - and we need your help in doing so! Were looking for a Technical Recruiter with the drive, passion & experience to play a pivotal role in scaling our Engineering & Product teams, without compromising an excellent candidate experience that we strive to provide. Reporting to the Head of People, you will partner with our Technical Leaders to provide full-cycle recruiting to fill their teams openings.
What Youll Be Working On:
- Identify and source quality candidates via multiple recruiting channels and techniques, including inbounds, proactive outreach, and referrals
- Handle interview flow across our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Coordinate pre-briefing and post-interview feedback with interview panels and candidates
- Conduct initial phone screens to assess the candidates alignment both with the relevant role & with Hi Marleys Core values (Max Courage, Ubuntu, Be Humble)
- Autonomously manage multiple requisitions and candidates during high volume periods, while creating & maintaining an exceptional candidate experience
- Partner closely with hiring managers to deeply understand their hiring needs, teams and goals, and to establish technical assessments
- Think outside of the box to create inclusive talent sourcing strategies that align with Hi Marleys mission and values
- Identify and attend recruiting events such as career fairs
What Were Looking For:
- 4-6 years of full-lifecycle experience recruiting Engineers
- At least 2 years hiring Software Engineers, Site Reliability Engineers, Product Managers, Data Scientists, or Product Designers
- Resourceful in using creative tools to identify and attract highly in-demand talent
- Deep understanding of the technical landscape and able to speak eloquently about software development
- Superior negotiating and closing skills
- Startup experience as an in-house recruiter preferred
Who We Are:
Hi Marley has six permission to play values (Integrity, Inclusive, Compassion, Respect, Gratitude, Coachable) and three core values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
- Max Courage - we encourage our team, our customers, and their customers to dream big, try new ideas and maximize impact by measuring risk.
- Be Humble we lead with appreciation and promote a culture of humility, compassion and openness to learn from anyone, anywhere.
- Ubuntu I am because we are - we believe true success is much bigger than any single individual or company. By aligning our individual aims behind a shared purpose we can achieve our fullest potential, together.
What We Offer:
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, supportive and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering
- A fun, lively startup culture
- Core values-based leadership
- A culture of employee engagement, diversity and inclusion
- Full benefits package including parental leave, a matching 401k program, and medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Open vacation policy - we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it
- Competitive salary and generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what were building
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
Hi Marley is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are committed to building an inclusive work environment representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, where all employees are encouraged to be their authentic selves.
Hi Marley participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information, please review the documents under "E-Verify Poster" here: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/OnlineResources.aspx