Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
- Understand that great teams start with great talent
- Are a people person, and excited by the idea of helping a company grow
- Are organized and love tracking numbers
- Want to join a small team and make a big difference
- Understand full-cycle recruiting or general funnel management from sourcing passive candidates to negotiating offers
- Ready to jump in and support hiring needs across the company (sales, marketing, design, etc)
- Naturally tend towards data to track results and improve process
- Can quickly prioritize and organize your time to get things done often under deadlines
- Carry an excellent personal touch in your written and verbal communication
- Naturally creative, curious, and inspired to learn new things
- Love to establish links and meet new people
What skills do I need?
- 2-3+ years experience with technical recruiting and/or 5+ years experience as a recruiter at a tech company or in a fast-growing tech startup
- Great listener driven by curiosity and love of people
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship-building skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for tech startups
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to conduct interviews and assess candidates
- Ability to track metrics on hiring processes
- Previous experience recruiting internationally a plus
- Previous experience in a People-oriented role (HR, psychology, social work, management, community building, etc) preferred
- Full lifecycle recruiting for all technical roles at the company, and potentially some business/commercial roles depending on need
- Partner with Hiring Managers and company leadership on defining job specifications and building job descriptions
- Source highly qualified candidates through online sources, professional platforms, social media and employees
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need; act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships
- Develop strategy for university and internship recruiting program; manage ongoing recruiting
- Track metrics of the recruiting and hiring process; provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team and set continuous improvement goals
- Work with People Operations and Marketing teams on recruiting marketing strategy, promoting companys reputation as best place to work
- This role reports to the Chief of Staff / Head of People Operations
- Chief of Staff
- People Operations
- Finance/Business Operations
- Hiring Managers
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.