What will you own?
- Take pride in identifying and hiring great engineers onto the team
- Partner closely with hiring managers to determine and understand the organizations needs and and priorities
- Source candidates, taking an analytical approach and tailoring strategy to each particular situation and need
- Provide a high-touch service level to both our internal team and the external candidate pool
- Engage with partner organizations and help drive engaging events that promote our brand and culture, hence driving further engagement with the candidate market
- Act as candidates advocate throughout the interview process
- Develop and drive a best in class candidate & hiring manager experience
- Serve as a knowledgeable, personable ambassador of the company at conferences, tech talks, happy hours, career fairs, and other public-facing venues.
- Continuously innovate and look for new and creative ways to attract and select talent
- Focus on Diversity & Inclusion as part of recruiting for every open role
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point were getting at, it doesnt hurt to take a chance and apply!
What you have:
- 3+ years of recruiting experience, with at least 2 years focused on Technical roles
- Strong experience in outbound sourcing, not just pushing applicants through the pipeline
- Start-up experience a plus
- The ability to grow and manage a high-quality pipeline of candidates
- Experience cultivating relationships with passive candidates
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience