PathAI's mission is to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. Our platform promises substantial improvements to the accuracy of diagnosis and the efficacy of treatment of diseases like cancer, leveraging modern approaches in machine learning. Rigorous science and careful analysis is critical to the success of everything we aspire to do. Our team, comprising of diverse employees with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, is passionate about solving challenging problems and making a huge impact. We are looking for a Sr. Technical Recruiter to help grow our team.
As a talent sourcer, you will work in partnership with talent acquisition specialists to develop, implement, and deliver creative, comprehensive, and strategic sourcing strategies to identify high-quality, diverse candidates for key positions across the engineering organization.
What youll do:
- Implement proactive sourcing strategies to attract top technical talent for various full time roles at PathAI
- Orchestrate candidate campaigns, outreach, engagement, and cultivation as well as screening
- Develop strong internal and external relationships to help drive long term talent pools
- Partner with hiring managers and talent acquisition team to fully understand business requirements and execute accordingly
- Support and drive diversity recruiting goals
- Be data driven - use data to adjust and recommend our current process
- Customer centric mindset - youll be the first point of contact for passive and active candidates
What youll need:
- 2+ years of technical recruiting and/or sourcing experience either in agency or corporate environments
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Innovative in sourcing technologies and systems like LinkedIn Recruiter, HIRED, and entelo etc.
- Proven track record of hiring and sourcing strong passive talent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. Your compensation is rounded out by a strong benefits package:
- Flexible work hours, with work-from-home options available
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, an additional two weeks of sick time, plus extended holidays and team-approved leave
- Ten days of 100% subsidized childcare per year
- Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance plans (HMO or PPO), with voluntary add-ons available for dependent care, life, and accident coverage
- Commuter benefit available for public transit or parking
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll genuinely enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
PathAI does not accept unsolicited submissions from third-parties.