Trip Consultant, Customer Service
EF Ultimate Break (a division of EF Education First)
Cambridge, MA USA
Are you hungry to bring your customer-centric expertise to an innovative and fast-growing organization? Are you an ambitious and self-motivated rock star? Seriously are you?
Be challenged and supported in a one-of-a-kind culture surrounded by thoughtful and brilliant people. Take pride in being part of a dynamic organization that is shaping the global perspective of the next generation.
As a Customer Service Trip Consultant, youre a trailblazer in our mission to provide our travelers with exceptional memories theyll never forgetthroughout every step of their journey.
Who we are:
- Were travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help young adults, ages 18-29, discover the world
- We go the extra mile to elevate standards of customer support
- Were empowered to think outside the box to surprise and delight our travelers
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- Fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and fun
- Were global - we have offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Dedicated - we really do believe in work hard - play hard
Who you are:
- You are passionate and professional about delivering the best possible customer experience
- You are excited to help every customer plan towards an inspiring and life-changing adventure
- You want to be part of a team which motivates and inspires you
- Above and beyond is the only way you do things
- Youre an influencer - a natural networker who loves talking to people
- You have a passion for travel
- You believe nothing is impossible and you enjoy solving problems
- You love to make people happy
- Someone who believes no question is too silly
- Someone who can navigate a wide range of conversations
- You serve as the primary source of information to travelers after booking a trip through to the end of customer lifecycle upon their return home from tour.
- You look to identify opportunities to enhance a customers experience prior to departure and upon their return
- You are committed to ensuring traveler satisfaction and furthering loyalty to EF Ultimate Break
- You continuously juggle and prioritize tasks and work efficiently under pressure
- You take on any role that may require attention
- You take a creative and positive approach to problem-solving
- You possess a start-up mentality and exceptional communication, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- You work as a team-player to help best respond to a customer need
- You consistently demonstrates a positive attitude in approaching challenging situations
- You are ambitious and self-motivated to achieve above average results
- You are eager to take the lead, use all the tools at your disposal and not stop until a customer is happy
- You will collaborate with our Tour Director community across the world in preparing travelers for their tour and continuing support while they are traveling.
- 2-3 years customer service experience.
- Bachelors degree. A degree in Hospitality Management, Tourism Management or related field is a plus!
EF Ultimate Break offers international tour opportunities designed to provide college students and young adults ages 18-29 with first-hand exposure to the worlds cultural, historic and natural sites as they study them. For more information, visit www.efultimatebreak.com.
As if changing lives and making the world a better place isn't enough, we also offer the opportunity to:
- Benefits include a competitive base salary and 25% company match on your 401(k).
- Expand your worldview with paid international business travel plus three weeks of paid vacation time to start (and four weeks starting in year two). The more you develop, the more passport stamps you will collect.
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- We believe our business, like our world, is better when we embrace diversity.
- EF is proud to offer a market-leading health and dental benefits plan.
- Stay healthy with on-site fitness classes, take advantage of discounts to local gyms or join an EF health and wellness organization like our Run Club.
- Build your network by joining one of EFs employee resource groups, or an EF-Finity group such as LGBTQ+ @EF, [email protected] and [email protected].
- We work in an open environment without a cubicle in sight. You will also enjoy comprehensive professional development, free in-house language classes, a yearly stipend for continued education, and frequent sales competitions.
- Have fun
- Explore the neighborhood with discounts to local businesses, concert tickets and sporting events.
- Explore the world with discounts to hotels and flights as well as paid international travel.
- Enjoy our in-house bar, restaurant, hair salon and fitness center
About EF Education First:
EF Ultimate Break is a division of EF Education First. At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programsfocused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academicsturn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate aboutwe welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, So Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zrich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com and http://careers.ef.com/.