Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a VP, Corporate Brand, Demand & Communications to join our team.
The Vice President Brand, Demand and Communications is responsible for developing and leading an organizations brand, global demand and communications strategy, supporting regional execution. This senior leader architects and is accountable for the companys influenced programs, including public relations, analyst/influencer, relations, community relations, investor relations, event strategy, corporate brand strategy, and digital marketing functions. Additionally, this person will determine a global set of content priorities that drive the collective architecture and development of both thought leadership and demand generation campaigns, adopted and executed by regional marketing. Equally as important is the ownership of the companys digital strategy in owned and earned spaces.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop coordinated, enterprise-wide corporate communications strategy
- Own the communications function and set measurable objectives
- Oversee measurement and analytics, including the design and operation of relevant dashboards and reports
- Ensure that the Imprivata brand provides a leaders perception in key markets and long-term value to the business
- Own and deliver Imprivatas thought leadership/awareness program, including AR/PR and influencer platforms.
- Oversee the selection of agencies and manage these critical relationships
- Curate, architect and promulgate centralized corporate content to guide prospective buyers through the buyer lifecycle
- Own the voice of Imprivata, and distill its effectiveness relative to share of voice and earned media
- Implement protocols and best practices while supporting execution from the Marketing Operations team
- Implement key communications policies, protocols and guidelines
- Architect and maintain the brand strategy and global messaging to guide strategic decisions throughout the brand lifecycle, including definition and activation, required investment and primary approaches to increasing awareness and changing perception
- Work with social operations to develop corporate social media, digital marketing, and PR strategies and governance
- Bring the Imprivata brand to life through social media
- Drive topline growth through digital marketing
- Lead corporate media/public relations and analyst/influencer relations efforts, and act as centralized resource for Executive Leadership Team and other functions
- Leverage owned properties to capture mindshare, encourage engagement, and drive influence
- Establish omni-channel acquisition strategies to increase and capture demand, translating into repeatable, efficient SEM, social, display, SEO and inbound results
- Devise and drive strategic alignment across agencies globally based on strategy you create. Additionally, support internal communications and recruitment efforts.
- Earned media reach and share of voice
- Social media impact (engagement and network growth)
- Site traffic and engagement (sessions, CTRs, time on page and lead performance)
- Funnel performance (spend to pipeline)
- 10 or more years corporate communications or related experience
- Hands-on corporate public relations experience
- Development, implementation and management of global brand guidelines
- Management of onsite and offsite teams collaborating on complex projects
- Management of communications to multiple complex stakeholder groups at a local, regional, national and international scale, selection and oversight of traditional and social communications agencies
- Management of budget and resource allocation to support success and efficiency
- Previous demonstrated linkage of communications efforts to an organizations broader campaign plan
- Proven success in the development and execution of globally developed and regionally executed demand generation campaigns that were multi-modal, multi-touch.
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.