WHO WE ARE
New to market, incredibly innovative, and already recognized as one of the Boston Globes Top Places to Work, Hydrow is the Live Outdoor Reality (LOR) rowing machine that delivers on-water experiences at home with workouts led by world-class athletes. Engaging twice as many muscles as cycling (86%, in fact), Hydrows interactive technology delivers challenging virtual workouts, including On the Mat offerings like Yoga (Strength, Mobility) and Pilates from gorgeous locations around the world.
Hydrow connects members with an entire community of fellow rowers who experience the rivers and waterways of the world together in synchrony. You, too, can be part of that community. At Hydrow, youll have the chance to shape a company that is disrupting the fitness industry while creating engaging content unmatched in the marketplace today. Sound exciting? Thats because it is!
Our team values diversity in experience and backgroundswe do our best work when we create space for different voices and perspectives. Whatever unique experiences or skill sets you bring, we look forward to learning from each other.
We are looking for a VP of Information Systems to join our growing and evolving environment. You will be responsible for the architecture, implementation, and ongoing refinement of our core business systems as the company grows rapidly.
You will plan the information technology future for the organization, as well as for the implementation and maintenance of our current systems. You will drive integration of NetSuite, Shopify, CRM, support systems, 3PL, and much more.
This role will help design and implement the end-to-end systems that enable us to delight our customers from before purchase, through delivery, and through their years of better health and happiness.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Developing and implementing the strategy and technology roadmap that meet Hydrows future business growth and optimization goals.
- Selecting, implementing, and general overship of core business applications (CRM, support systems, 3PL, business intelligence and more!)
- Selecting, hiring and managing managed consultants
- Aligning technical architecture and systems investments with business objectives, making recommendations and solutions to all IS investments
- Developing relationships across Hydrow to understand the unique requirements and challenges of each business unit
- Monitor everyday work of organization and provide technical support to all maintenance, licensing and purchase of all information technology software systems
- Analyze all business objectives and recommend solutions to all IT investments
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or a related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of systems integration experience.
- Broad familiarity with a variety of technology platforms is needed.
- Proven experience scaling a business to tens of thousands of customers, a mix of physical and digital products, and integrations with Enterprise and Logistics systems.
- Expert understanding of OPEX and CAPEX budget development and management.
- Ability to think creatively, improve existing processes, and create new processes from conception through implementation.
- Outstanding communication (verbal, written, and presentation).
- Strong interpersonal skills and lateral leadership to work cross-functionally and effectively interact with many different stakeholders to resolve complex issues.
- Demonstrable expertise with delivering outstanding digital consumer experiences, with frequent release cycles, which directly impact a company meeting its business goals.
- Past experience with NetSuite integrations
REPORTS TO: Chief Operating Officer
ABOUT HYDROW, INC.
Hydrow is a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate individual differences and recognize that unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and more successful. Hydrow actively seeks applicants who can bring a variety of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds to the team. Hydrow provides qual employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sex, pregnancy, pregnancy-related condition, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, qualified handicap, gender identity, results of genetic testing, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Hydrow may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Hydrow's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Hydrow's use of your personal information.