Robin is the first workplace management platform designed for flexible work. Every day, thousands of offices across the world use our software to find rooms, desks, and coworkers. Used by companies such as Toyota and Twitter, Robin empowers workplace professionals to build (and reopen) the best version of their office, so people do their best work.
What we're looking for:
A product leader responsible for Robins strategic roadmap, ensuring that we are building the right things in the right order. Theyll build a customer-focused, data-driven culture that is deliberate and validates assumptions. They believe in identifying and solving problems before building solutions, and that incorrect assumptions are fine so long as we can learn from them and pivot and iterate quickly. They will recruit and mentor product managers, own customer, market, and industry research, and work closely with design, engineering, sales, CX, and leadership teams. Reports to the CTO.
Why now ?
At this particular moment in history, Robin faces an enormous market opportunity as hybrid working becomes ubiquitous. With 90% of businesses looking to implement hybrid work, it's our charge to facilitate this massive shift and help our customers succeed in bringing their people back to work in whatever way makes sense for their teams. With such a large opportunity in front of us, we are searching for a product leader to solve the most challenging problems facing businesses through this worldwide transformation of work.
- Define, represent and communicate product strategy and roadmap to all stakeholders.
- Create visibility and alignment across the company about what the product priorities are and why.
- Grow, mentor and manage a team of product managers.
- Monitor product development sprints and evaluate results.
- Develop budgets, forecasts, and metrics.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing and sales teams to launch new products and features.
- Present the strategy, roadmap, and data to the Board of Directors in quarterly board meetings.
- 8+ years of product management with at least 3+ years managing other product managers.
- Product management experience at a cloud-based B2B SaaS company.
- Experience working with executives and stakeholders throughout different functional areas of the business.
- Understanding of how to collect and use market data and customer data to help drive strategy and validate assumptions.
- Demonstrated experience in attracting, retaining and developing product talent.
- Bonus points for a professional network in the Boston-area. Our office and most of our team is based in Boston but we support hybrid work and are open to remote.
- Problem-solver. Focused on understanding the problem before jumping to the solution.
- Strategic. A history of leading high output teams who understand the vision.
- Strong work ethic. Flexible, hands-on and can adapt quickly.
- Collaborative. Effective and influential cross-functionally.
- Inspirational. A leader with the ability to attract, develop, and retain great talent.
- High EQ. Strong sense of self-awareness.
- Entrepreneurial. An innovative thinker with a scrappy mind-set.
- Charismatic. Passionate and able to fill the room with positive energy.
- Excellent communicator. Direct with strong interpersonal skills.
We Celebrate Diversity
At Robin, we believe that advancing the workplace is only made possible by empowering all people. Our mission to build the best workplace experience software will not be complete unless we dissect our own bias and amplify underrepresented voices. That's why we're actively working to build a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.