KAYAK is looking for smart, enthusiastic web developers to take our industry-leading website to the next level. Our team is constantly iterating, designing, and coding our way to excellence. We're building the compelling user experiences that keep our product a step ahead of the competition. If you're an experienced engineer who wants to work on a team of similarly talented, driven individuals, then we'd love to hear from you.
- 1+ years experience developing real world web applications
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to speak competently about contemporary web technologies
- Knowledge of performance considerations, especially with respect to browsers
- Proficiency with Java (or a similar object-oriented language like C#)
- Ability to debug issues in a full-stack environment
- Familiarity with tools such as git, npm and webpack
KAYAK, part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the worlds leading travel search engine. With billions of queries across our platforms, we help people find their perfect flight, stay, rental car, cruise, or vacation package. Were also transforming the in-travel experience with our app and new accommodation software. For more information, visit www.KAYAK.com.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of meta-search brands including momondo, Cheapflights, Swoodoo, checkfelix and Mundi. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, were able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
Benefits and Perks
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Ability to work from home 1 or 2 days per week
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Headspace Subscription
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.*
- Weekly catered lunches*
- Flexible hours
- Free massages from a professional massage therapist*
- Regular team events/excursions*
- Universal Paid Parental leave
* Currently paused due to covid
Diversity and Inclusion at OpenTable/ KAYAK
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more innovative ideas, products, services, and better business outcomes for our stakeholders. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.