Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
- You are a passionate problem solver
- You are inspired by understanding how systems work and relate to each other
- You are creative, curious, humble, and empathetic
- You believe everything can be improved
- You are open to new ideas and believe that there is always another way to look at something
- You believe in data and the insights that we can learn from them
- Youre comfortable in environments where things are loosely defined and up for debate
- You can work independently and communicate your work with a broader team, taking in feedback and driving collaborative results
- When you focus on a problem you become addicted to it, hacking your way through its challenges in order to better understand and improve it - building new skills along the way
What skills do I need?
- BS Degree: CS, ME, IE, or similar
- Experience working on problems in a manufacturing or industrial setting
- Comfortable with exploring programming languages and software: APIs, SQL, Python, Raspberry Pi anything that you can use to analyze or perform logic on information
- The ability to dive deep into the weeds, be highly technical, and then elevate to a higher level for a more strategic perspective
- A demonstrated dedication to considering things from the customers perspective
- Aptitude to learn fast and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
- Proven ability to see problems as they exist in a front line operations environment and develop real solutions that help people do their jobs better
- Enable and empower users to solve their problems with Tulip
- Represent the voice of a new user of Tulip across the many facets of the business
- Create and surface the content that a new user needs to be successful throughout their journey
- Partner with the sales team to provide world class content to help communicate the platform and its capabilities
- Partner with the Library and Customer Solutions teams to develop content that resonates with our users
- Partner with the marketing, product, support, and product education teams to reduce the learning curve and inspire new users
- Develop, improve, and maintain dashboards to quantify the challenges and successes of the bottom up enablement initiative
- Product Education / Support
- Product / Engineering
- Sales / Sales Engineering
- Customer Solutions / Customer Success
- Web / Library
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.