Who We Are:
Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 Changemaker in the Fashion Industry and a CTO from Google, JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have 180 employees in 11 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Tokyo and Shanghai. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 12,500 brands and over 325,000 retailers in 144 countries, processing an incredible $1.5B in wholesale transaction volume each and every month. JOORs exclusive partners range from established luxury conglomerates such as LVMH, Kering, Richemont and Capri, to leading brands such as Stella McCartney, Valentino, Kate Spade, Tory Burch and Dr. Martens. Premier department stores including Neiman Marcus, Printemps and Harrods, as well as global digital retailers such Shopbop and Revolve, conduct their buying exclusively through JOOR.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, youll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR is a great choice for you.
- We are revolutionizing the virtual showroom experience
- We partner with exciting brands and retailers from around the world
- We are a global company that is rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry.
What Youll Do:
- Collect user requirements directly and analyze the feedback with the Product Managers (PMs) and Design leads to identify potential business opportunities
- Turn the requirements into development or design draft tickets for the PMs to review
- Stay ahead of what our competitors are doing by maintaining an up-to-date competitor analysis for the Product & Design team to refer to
- Help PMs coordinate projects with other teams to produce better business outcomes. Examples of this include:
- Helping manage the development board with the Engineering team
- Rolling out a product release through tasks including; coordinating internal training, beta client feedback and internal operations readiness
- Conduct product acceptance testing, and escalate to the PMs if there are any issues
- Serve as the first point of escalation for product support, helping ensure correct gating of issues to the PMs
What Were Looking For:
- 2+ years of professional experience, preferably with a Product Management, Business Development team.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strong excel skills (preferred)
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced and dynamic organization
- Ability to think strategically
- Experience working with tech teams, in an agile environment (preferred)
- Familiarity with the software development world, experience writing SQL knowledge
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia and Tokyo
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company off-sites, Meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the companys performance in relation to revenue and growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.