Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
The Veeva Business Consulting practice is growing and we are looking for talented individuals to join. This team shapes the commercial strategies, processes, and operations of leading Life Sciences organizations in order to provide ongoing solutions for the core business issues faced in todays dynamic market. The Global Commercial Content Business Consulting team leads innovation and partnership in areas related to content management, creation, review, approval, planning, and distribution of content whether the customer is seeking to resolve a timely issue or would like to accomplish a strategic corporate goal for commercialized products in Life Sciences. The focus is to help identify the source of the business issues faced, define critical success factors, develop a structured approach to deliver solutions, and do so in a highly collaborative manner ultimately building critical customer relationships within the Commercial Business of our customers.
The majority of your time will be spent supporting customer engagements and working with a wide variety of clients to deliver Commercial Content advisory support. Commercial Content Business Consultants have a strong subject matter understanding of commercial content operations processes, tools, and systems supporting marketing and medical content in support of commercialized products in the life sciences. In addition, these individuals have strong management consulting or agency experience to serve as the day-to-day engagement resource leading projects with the engagement leadership team.
If you are looking for an opportunity to shape commercial content strategies in an innovative and fast-paced environment this is a great opportunity for you.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Help with standing up an operating model for global-to-local content reuse
- Contribute to an operating model for Veeva Multichannel Content, including the flow of content from Veeva Vault to Veeva CRM
- Participate in business assessment for standing up new Vaults or for Vault consolidation programs
- Help to design a framework for content planning
- Hone Digital Asset Management (DAM) processes and bring Modular Content development to the Life Sciences industry
- Contribute to metadata governance best practices and content standards
- Help customers prepare for the FDAs Requirement on Electronic Submissions
- Give input to the strategic direction and define key performance indicators for increased efficiency throughout the content end-to-end digital supply chain
- Help develop content analytics dashboards and identify insights for the end to end content lifecycle
- Contribute to the development and delivery of communication and change management programs in support of the rollout of PromoMats/MedComms or new functionalities within each
- Bachelors degree is required
- 2+ of experience with management consulting company or ad agency experience
- Background and industry experience within the commercialized product or brand domain landscape preferred
- Strong track record of experience delivering client advisory engagements
- Core management consulting skills, including workshop facilitation, client presentations, project management, change management, and ability to develop structured approaches/methodologies to business problems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel roughly 20-40% but this can vary depending on the engagement
- Experience working with a content management system; preferably, Veeva Vault
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.