Here at Mavenoid, we’re building a virtual product assistant that helps customers install, use, and troubleshoot their products. With some of the world’s most iconic brands as clients and $10 million in funding, we're reinventing technical support. Our goal is to help customers repair more and replace less, get more out of their products, and never wait on hold again. Founded in 2017 by a team from Palantir and Google, Mavenoid has quickly established itself as the leader in tech support automation.
As Business Developer, you will be fully responsible for the pursuit and generation of new customers. This will be done through detailed research, creative messaging, and true teamwork. Our team is small, agile, and eager to craft the outreach that will lead to us landing our next key client relationship that will propel the company forward. You'll be fully empowered to stake your own claim to success towards your one main goal: to generate a new pool of Mavenoid's future customers. The rest is up to you.
- Engaging with potential prospects over email and video meetings to qualify and set meetings for the BD team
- Identifying target customers for Mavenoid through prospecting tools and research
- Maintaining active engagement with leads through informed, creative outreach
- Researching and developing prospective accounts
- Working closely with other member of BD team to identify qualified accounts and define strategies for outreach
- Partner with other teams within Mavenoid to deliver proper messaging for ideal target markets
- Achieve quarterly quotas for developed leads and qualified opportunities
- At least 1 year of experience in B2B sales or business development.
- You possess grit and don’t shy away from rejection. Sometimes you need to keep knocking at a door over and over until someone finally answers. You don't give up.
- You know how to effectively manage your time to complete objectives. You get important things done and you have a track record of running complex projects.
- You learn quickly and you’re able to map technologies to business processes. You are smart, creative, and think well on your feet.
- You’re clear, concise, and thoughtful in your communications — both verbal and written. You are articulate and can communicate with internal colleagues as well as with potential customers.
- You are hungry to grow your career and develop relevant sales skills in a highly collaborative team environment.
What we offer
The upsides of joining a small company early: outsized impact, real ownership and accountability, hard problems, faster learning, quicker decisions, less bureaucracy, and meaningful equity combined with fair comp.
- Spikiness – You have one superpower, and we don't care if you are weak in other areas
- Intellectual Honesty – You are radical about truth and candid to a fault
- Selective Intensity – You are an 80/20 person who gets the right things done
- Eternal Troubleshooting – You don’t tolerate brokenness, and can establish loops that identify and eliminate it