At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Business Development Manager for Partnerships, you will be responsible for successfully managing the delivery of multiple, concurrent and high-impact partner initiatives at the corporate level. We are looking for someone who can credibly coordinate between various ZoomInfo teams and partner stakeholders aligning product, marketing and sales activities as well as driving continued success through those partner relationships. As a senior leader in the partner team, you will have the opportunity to drive C-level and product leader relationships with partners developing SaaS solutions and with the ZI field organization, influencing and guiding the development and launch of partner programs. By establishing and growing business through in-depth partner engagements, speaking opportunities and content development you will be responsible for influencing and accelerating growth through the partner relationship.
You will have both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, as well as an operational and product management background that enables them to influence and provide expertise to teams from both ZI and the partner organizations. The candidate is expected to have an understanding of the fundamentals of SaaS from a business and technology perspective and the broader GTM transformation that needs to occur for organizations to be successful. You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, marketing, product, and technical challenges as well as the capacity to build and convey compelling value propositions.
We are looking for an individual contributor (IC) who will be responsible for:
- Work with multiple sales and technical teams within both ZI and each partner to define and execute joint technology initiatives.
- Serve as a key member of the global Strategic Partner team in helping to define and deliver the overall strategy for the team and focused partner engagement.
- Work closely with partners to deliver and support depth project engagements supporting partner needs and engagement milestones and deliverables.
- Work to develop core content for partner enablement and maintain a rhythm of publishing in line with team objectives.
- Understand the technical requirements of each partner and work closely with our solution architects and the internal ZI development team to guide the direction of our product offerings.
- Identify and deliver content for key internal and external 3rd party speaking engagements related to ZI and the promotion of the partnership therein.
- Work closely with Marketing, Program Management, Solution Architects, and ZI Product teams to support partner product development or GTM strategies.
- Set and manage targets and work with the team, each partner and ZI field organizations to achieve/exceed goals.
- Create and execute the team's business plan with key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, marketing, PR, legal, support, etc.).
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
Core systems and tools you may be working with: Salesforce, Jira, Confluence, GSuite, Netsuite, Snowflake, GCP, AWS, plus multiple other peripheral software tools in these ecosystems.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.