Over the coming years, biotech will fundamentally rewrite the way we live. Gene editing and cell therapy are dramatically changing how we treat cancer and other major illnesses. Biofuels and biomaterials are transforming the cars we drive, the clothes we wear, and the makeup of everyday objects. Crop science and synthetic biology are producing sustainable and ethical food. Benchlings mission is to accelerate the research that propels us towards this reality, and magnify its impact, through modern software.
Every day, scientists around the world use Benchlings applications, platform, & analytics in their efforts to solve humanitys most pressing problems. For these scientists, Benchling is the central technology they use to conduct their research. Our customers include pharmaceutical giants, leading biotechs, and the worlds most renowned research institutes.
Benchling is looking for a highly motivated Campaign Operations Manager to join our fast-paced marketing team. This is a highly collaborative role, which will work cross-functionally across the Marketing department to assist with operational tasks to ensure successful deployment of various marketing campaigns.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Translate project requirements and build solutions in marketing automation platform
- Create campaigns to support lead capture, nurture, scoring, event promotion and data management
- Responsible for daily hands-on work including email builds/sends, list imports, segmentation and multi-tool orchestrations
- Provide reporting on campaign metrics and insights
- Understanding data flow and how to troubleshoot various automaton flows
- Plan and perform A/B testing within marketing automation platform to improve productivity, conversion rates, program/campaign ROI
- Understand the framework of campaigns, lead routing, scoring, and data management between sales and marketing systems.
- Enable cross functional relationships amongst teams to deliver operational needs within a defined MQLs and SALS
- 5+ years of experience in marketing automation or marketing operations
- You have experience with Pardot (Pardot Certified Preferred), SFDC (high proficiency) and related platforms (i.e. Splash, BeePro,6Sense, etc)
- Technical aptitude: Have worked with highly complex process and large MarTech stack; ability to understand technologies and how to leverage them to achieve results
- You are data driven and a continual learner.
- A roll up your sleeves and get work done attitude.
- Experience in B2B Enterprise SaaS marketing is a plus
Benchling welcomes everyone. We believe every member of our team enriches our diversity and inclusion by broadening our ways of problem-solving for future challenges. Even if you don't meet 100% of the qualifications for this job, we strongly encourage you to apply.
- Admit mistakes and shortcomings
- Deliver results
- Disagree and commit
- Obsess over customers
- Rely on work ethic
- Show empathy
- Recruit and develop the best
- Sweat the details
- Think and communicate clearly
- Unite around the mission
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Work with a talented yet humble team
- Competitive compensation & equity package
- Weekly virtual social events, and annual company retreats
- 401k, Medical, dental, and vision insurance (US Employees Only)
- Monthly health & wellness stipend (Currently US Employees Only)
- Yearly educational stipend (Currently US Employees Only)
- Flexible & Generous Vacation Policy: If you feel you need a break, you can talk directly with your manager to find coverage and support while you are out of the office. Need time off to vote? We've got you covered.
- Quarterly company-wide mental health days off
- Holiday Shut-down: company-wide holiday shut-down between Christmas Eve and New Years
- Major US and EMEA holidays observed
- To support remote work conditions during the COVID-19 pandemic, Benchling provides each employee a one-time stipend of $1,000(USD) upon commencing employment, and additional discounted employee purchase plans for home-office equipment.
In following best practices and safety protocols, all Benchling employees are expected to work remotely until we are further advised that it is safe for employees to resume work in their respective office locations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.