Chewy is seeking a Campus Recruiting Manager to join our team in Boston, MA. We believe university hiring helps our company look at solutions in unconventional ways, integrate fresh perspectives, innovate and help Chewy grow. This is an exciting opportunity to serve in a leadership role and own intern and new graduate hiring across multiple functions in technology and business. The Campus Recruiting Manager will be responsible for owning stakeholder relationships and strategically partnering with the business to drive hiring and lead adoption of best practices in hiring campus talent. This position serves in an advisory and execution role, proactively educating stakeholders on the value of student pipelines and partnering to identify opportunities to leverage talent across the business.
Campus Recruiting at Chewy is a small, engaging and fun team. Interested in joining the squad? Our non-negotiables include an unwavering curiosity, a bias for action, and a deep drive to deliver value to our business partners, candidates and our pet parent customers.
What You'll Do:
- Own full-lifecycle recruitment for assigned campus roles (primarily Undergraduate/Corporate Functions) across multiple functions (full-time and intern), including: building the talent pipeline; screening, on-site interviews, hiring, and maintaining positive candidate relationships
- Leverage deep market and competitive data to develop targeted campus recruiting strategies and deliver diverse, highly-qualified student talent pipelines across multiple top ranked universities
- Serve as the go-to talent partner to our business leaders to advise them of trends, events, and best practices using data, benchmarking, and other factors to ensure the right direction and decisions are made for the university space
- Strategize and develop measurable and objective selection materials and processes to create a high-quality and scalable interview experience
- Track goals, metrics and performance for the hiring cycle; regularly communicating status and results to key business partners and stakeholders
- Design and facilitate summer internship experience from orientation to full-time candidate conversion, including manager trainings, mid-point reviews and final presentations
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Minimum 7+ years of hands-on recruiting experience in a corporate or campus setting
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining consultative, influential, and collaborative relationships with multiple levels of internal and external stakeholders (hiring managers, executives, etc.)
- Experience influencing and pushing back against sr. leaders, including a strong ability to communicate challenges, devise and explain strategies
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and matrixed environment
- Position may require travel
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com